Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

UPDATED 5/1/16
I was chosen for Outlawz Challenge April 21st...Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
Yaaaaaa me!

click on photo to take you to the Outlawz Challenge Site


I have not submitted a card into the challenge for a long time but I have been trying to keep up with them.  This challenge is always an "Anything Goes" Challenge. 


 The reason they call it Twisted Thursday is they always add a twist each Thursday and this twist is Tac Tac Toe.  You had to pick 3 in a row and add them to your creation.  I chose Flowers, Lace and Ribbon/Twine.  I added the purple and blue twine to the center of the flower.  The double-sided paper came from Stampin Up.


The fold on the front of the card is called a Drapery Fold.  I am always up for trying a new fold and I finally gave it a shot.  I see more Drapery Fold cards in my future!!

Well, I am off to go upload to the Outlawz challenge.  If you ever need some ideas or love challenges...head over to see them at http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/ .

See you soon...

No comments: