Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Outlawz April Progressive Challenge


Time for another Outlawz Progressive Challenge.  This time the image was given to us by Sheepskidesigns.  The image is so beautiful and I am so thankful Andrea shared this image with us!  I wish that I had a Mom still with me so that I could give her this card but both my Mom and Mother-In-Law passed.  I know that both of them would have enjoyed it!  Thank you Andrea!
This image was colored with Copics #RV21, RV04, R20 and R29.  I colored the green with Touch markers #56 and 53.  The lighter green was covered with stickles Eucalyptus.

It was a fun image to sit quietly and color.  Something I need to do more often to get the practise in.

I am submitting this card creation to the Outlawz Progressive Challenge. 
Thank you for stopping by.


No comments: