Monday, March 28, 2016

Birthday Wishes

I know how some crafters are...do not like to lend things out because you never know what condition it will come back in.  Some do not treat them like you would, but if you ever know a crafting buddy where you can exchange, there is a big plus. 

I have a crafting buddy I trust and once in awhile we will swap dies or stamp. She left me borrow this beautiful flower stamp (do not know the company or name) so I got busy and stamped a bunch.  The flower is in a different position on them all.   I decided to sit down last night while watching my Walking Dead TV show and color one with my Touch Markers # 67,#65 and #63.  There is a light blue grey colored all around the flowers which was hard to photograph.  Using #62 and #63 I dropped dots all around and stamped the Happy Birthday with  Versafine Deep Lagoon.  To finish off the card, I placed a few crystals.
Very simple but pretty one layer card.


It's Monday and off to work for me but I hope the rest of you get to sit and relax with some crafting!


No comments: