Thursday, February 4, 2016

Gilded Christmas Angel

I am feeling pretty good right now.  I signed up with a lot challenges to give me the incentive to keep my cardmaking going.  I am happy to say that I created about 30 cards in the month of Jan!  So you are asking, where are they all?  Why didn't I share them yet?  Hey!  I am working on it! lol  One step at a time..

I just finished my 2nd challenge for February.  This challenge is from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  Every Friday they come out with a new challenge.  This one is called Stash Challenge-foils/gilding.   
Here is the card I submitted.


Also submitting this to Week 5 -Only Christmas Cards
Thank you for stopping by!  

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

très belle et élégante création Netta, parfaite pour notre challenge, merci de joue avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Kajcyika said...

woow this is just fabulous! I really love it :)
Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT, hope you will join us again! Kaja

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Wow! Such a stunning card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

Deborah Frings said...

I'm so glad that you decided to share this card! I love your gilded angel - so beautiful. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge here at 52CCT this week! Deborah DT

Pam Sparks said...

so sweet! I'd love to know what company this angel stamp is from! TFS!