Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Feather and Negative Space Scene

Another sympathy card done.  

I used a die called Feathers on the Wind by Spellbinders to cut a negative space in the white cardstock.  The piece I cut out and one other feather was sprayed with blue Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  While that was drying I also sprayed a mat with same color and along the edge of the negative space background.  

 One of the stamps from Crafter's Companion Luscious Landscapes, was stamped on a piece of white cardstock.  I just swiped with sponge across the image with Stampin Up ink colors So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise.  I glued the part of the scene that I wanted behind the negative space and cut the rest off.  Everything was glued down together.


Thank you for stopping by!  I am off to create some more!  Have a good crafty day.

No comments: