Sunday, February 28, 2016

An Early Teacher Appreciation Day!

I have two great Daughter-in-Laws and both are teachers.  I wanted to make them a special card for Teachers Appreciation Day on May 3rd.  
This image was a free image from a FaceBook group called The East Wind.  Sign up for the Newsletter and you can get a free digital image each month as well!


After coloring this image with my Twin Touch Markers, I colored the tree, sky and grass with Twinkling H2O's to give it a nice subtle twinkle.  Using a brush dipped into thicker twinkling H2O's and used part of the bristles I was able to make the grass stalks.  I love the quote that I found on a t-shirt that said "Teacher by day World's best mom at night".  I printed it out on vellum, placing one part wrapped around the front and the rest inside of the card.


One down and one more to go!

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments: