Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Cozy Warm & Bright

It is now Dec 1st and my favorite season has begun!  At work we started playing Christmas songs and the decorations are going up.  All year I have been making Christmas cards but the crunch time is upon us!  

Every year I vow to completely  finish a card-front, back and middle.  Every year I start out well and every year I fail.  The day I am trying to get them labeled and in the mail...I am also busy trying to stamp the inside.  Not a good situation at all.  Very stressful.  But....I am happy to say that this year it was and has been different!  I actually have each card completed!  It's a good feeling.   My labels are done too.  Just sign my name, make a personal note, peel sticker for addresses and done.  

The card was created by mostly dies.  For the Memory Box Glowing Candle die I had to cut it 3 times for each card (green glitter paper, gold glitter paper and cranberry). 
 The Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia 2 smallest dies was cut from glitter gold paper and cranberry.  
The cranberry background was cut using one of the dies from Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.
Merry Christmas came from Stampin Up Good Greetings set.
Martha Stewart pine bunch was the last touch.






I do not normally make more than 2 or 3 cards the same but I made 20 of this card only because they were made for someone else.  Out of all the cards I have made, this one is my favorite.  I will have to make myself one as well.  It took me about an hour a piece to make from beginning to end.  The glitter paper I used did not cooperate and would not cut well.  If anyone knows where I can get glitter paper that is not so difficult to use, please leave me a message.  

 Last night putting the last of the pieces together and I broke my favorite evergreen punch.  Guess I will have to go shopping!  *S* 

Netta

No comments: