Sunday, March 1, 2015

SBR-Us Challenge 68 Eyesight Failing

Slowly weeding out the challenges I am behind in!  Today I worked on Challenge 68, which was to use 2 different papers.  Still working on building my birthday stash so I made the challenge into a birthday card.  I chose to make this Splitcoaststampers Screen Divider Fold.  

It folds flat and fits perfectly into an A2 size envelope although it is not an A2 size card.  An A2 size card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  The Screen Divider card folded is only 2 3/4 inches wide and 5 1/2 inches long.  The card is quite easy to make and you can actually use any punch to get the legs if you don't have the label punch.  I love the way  it stands up so the recipients can display the card!  

I made it once before and hadn't shared it yet.  I will post a photo of it tomorrow but for now...here is the card I made today!


Love the saying!  I printed it out with my printer.  


This is the card folded.  As you can see, it stays pretty flat!

Come back tomorrow to see another cute birthday card I made from this very same fold!  

Netta

No comments: